Re: 24 x 6 inch toroid

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I've had packages lost and ruined by both Fed-Ex and
UPS. Both companies made me go to the shipper to file
a claim. The don't recognize that "I" paid for
shipping since I didn't actually pay them directly.

As to the recent Dr. Resonance bulk buy, I thought it
went great. I had previously been a member of a
different bulk buy, years ago, by someone else. They
had arranged to have OWL mail the toroids directly to
us. My 6" x 24" came unpadded, in a single cardboard
box, and had several big dents from shipping
mishandling. OWL didn't recognize me, UPS or Fed-EX (I
can't rember now) also didn't recognize me. It became
a four way dispute between the organizer, OWL and the
shipper. It was a real hassle. In contrast, the 8" x
34" toroid I got in the Dr. Resonance bulk buy was
shipped fast and in a really well packaged box. At the
time the bulk buy was announced, I was out of the
country, and could only check my email sporatically in
internet cafes. Dr. Resonance worked with me to make
sure I didn't get left out.

Adam