Re: Improve your connection conductivity

To All,

All this talk about contact conductivity improvement, I think, should be put
in context.

TC charging path:  current is small and IR loss is small compared to total
voltage.

TC primary discharge path:  Hi current (100-1000amps).  However, the
sparkgap resistance is ~5 ohms,  so milliohms in any contact should be
neglegible.  The current limiting factor is the primary inductance not the
resistance.

TC secondary:  the current here is small relative to the primary (amps
instead of 100's of amps).  Contact resistance should be compared to the
winding resistance and should be neglegible as well.

One possible benefit, that I can see, is the preservation of copper and
brass finishes.

Gerry R.