Re: variac question

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

ahhh   ok   I didnt see the word series in his post

he can most definately series the 2 1156Ds  by running 120VAC to each
variac.....
there is even a schematic on my web site showing how to do this ( listed
from my previous post)
but since BellSouth has this bad habit of cutting off access to the website
once 10 meg is downloaded    people wil have to wait a couple of days for
them to re open the site....    Im not going to pay 75$ a month for extra
download capacity....   damn I miss my Telocity account...
unlimited access.....

Scot D