Re: Current limiter?

Hi Dan,

If you pull "too much" current through it, the darn metal in the core will
"saturate" and it will no longer limit current.  If your coil draws about
as much current as the fan did, it will work.  But if you start drawing
more current, it will hum really loud and it will not limit the current any
more.

Cheers,

         Terry