RE: Magnetic Force with Tesla Coil?

Original poster: Harvey Norris <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > > >Here is a pic of the primary from my OLTC doing
 > some induction heating with
 > > >1.2kW input and ~3500A peak current (note ripples
 > in the water, show the
 > > >container is vibrating)
 > > >
 > > >http://www.scopeboy-dot-com/tesla/ol2ihtest.jpg
 > > >
 > > >Steve C.
I dont doubt the effects at all...
Perhaps the best induction heating effects occur in a
most unsuspected manner where they can occur with DC
ripple, or how else can you explain it???
Close up/ two block conduction -at- 45*1.7=76.5 watts.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00618.jpg

3/4 inch ferrite glow -at- 21.3 volts -at- 3.8 A stator
lines input/ 31.8 DC volts -at- 3.6A output
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00619.jpg

Thats just what is obtained directly from electrical
input connections: no induction heating theory is
involved: just matching a car alternator frequency to
resonant components sending DC currents  directly
through ferrite. Quite a glow factor there... Direct
electrical connections thru silver without ANY
induction heating theory/BUT the AC alternator
currents go thru resonant components before getting
converted to DC.

See for yourself what the URL's show...
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/
Just look at the pictures presented there without
being censored... People cant understand it for good
reasons, it doesnt make sense, but it is there...

Harvich

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/