Re: An Electrolytic ground plane

One can not really compare resonance transformer grounds with commercial
power.  The freq difference between 60 Hz and 500 KHz demands a much better
ground system on the secondary inductor.  Conductivities at 60 Hz are
inconsequential to good RF design.  HF RF requires the best ground that one
can provide.

Use the hole, throw in a tablespoon of salt, add some water, and the
re-drive the ground.  The migrating sodium ions will help provide a much
more effective ground plane and a bit of water also helps.

Better grounds usually equal slightly longer sparks.  We always use a pair
of copper rods with salt and water.  The copper rods are driven approx 20
feet apart and connected with 2 ought welding cable.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913