capacitor building

Original poster: "Anthony" <ant17-at-optushome-dot-com.au>

Hi guys I am currently trying to make capacitor at the moment out of
20sheet of polypropylene layered on top of each other. Now what I need help
on is between each sheet of polypropylene is some air bubbles that I need
to get out if someone with any ideas how I could get them out I would be
grateful also if someone could tell me how what the dielectric strength
of  polypropylene is. If someone could help me with either problem I would
be greatful.