Re: All who know VTTC stuff ;-).

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Kreso,

Hello.  I am tooling up for a 304tl based VTTC project
as well as a possible 833A coil.  I would love to see
any schematics, pictures, and any documention
whatsover on your VTTC project.  Keep up the good
work!

-Brett
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett