Pulse Capacitor For Sale

Original poster: "Nick Field - HVFX Ltd." <nick.field-at-hvfx.co.uk>

Hi All,

We have one 10kVAC RMS 0.1µF Condenser Products 'TC' cap that turned up
whilst clearing out.  Since CP stopped making these we don't fit them to new
equipment because we can't get any spares, so this one is surplus.

These are pre-derated, the 10kVAC rating is what you can apply at the
transformer bushing, the DC rating is around 35kV.  The physical dimensions
are 4½ by 14 inches.  Connection is via a 3/8 stud terminal on each end.  We
had ours built a bit heavier than CP's standard TC line, so the voltage
ratings are pretty conservative.

You can see photos at :

www.hvfx.co.uk/cpcap1.jpg

www.hvfx.co.uk/cpcap2.jpg

Price £125 ono.  Payment by cheque or wire transfer.

Shipping within the UK - £20, shipping to continental USA - £50.

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Field - HVFX
www.hvfx.co.uk