Re: All who know VTTC stuff ;-). (fwd)

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Im really sory. The shematics will be on my server soon, but here are the
"specs", i remowed the feedback winding because i will rebuild this coil i
think it was a crap.

Secondary
Diameter: 70 mm
Winding: 1000 turns of 0.4 mm wire

Primary
22 turns of 1 mm wire

Feedback
24 turns of 0.63 mm wire

Tube - QB 3.5 - 750 tetrode
Tube used as triode ( screen and grid connected together)

Filament transformer 5 V 30 A ( it has writing " Property of coherent
radiation laboratories California - anybody ever hear for them?)

PSU
Mot with shunts, 2 uF cap and a diode affocurse
Power controled by variac and evrything has a relay startup and imeditate
stop button
Diode protection capacitor 16 kV 1600 pF

Main primary capacitors

200 pF 20 kV
400 pF 16 kV

in parallel for 600 pF

Topload copper pipe oldered arround copper circle and a insulator on top (
very small toroid)

It has a anode current meter too, at biggest sparks anode current was almost
300 mA.

This is what im seeking now

Im going to rebuild the coil on a new wodden platform, i guess my primary
and feedback were BS.

By reading the Steves site im plaining to use 0.4 mm wire for feedback and 2
mm wire for primary? What do you think?

Well write as much you can and as much you want :-).

Best regards

Kreso Bukvic