Re: Resonance, and now magnifiers

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Yes, this is a vary interesting subject, thanks for the enlightening post
Paul. I have a quick question for Steve Conner, though: Steve has anyone
yet figured out how to "self-resonate" a ISSTC magnifier? I tried base
current feed-back to no avail. Definitely didn't pickup on the correct
mode. In fact I couldn't get it to oscillate at all. I may revisit this
sometime later...

David Trimmell