RE: Alterations worth doing?

Original poster: "Tom Luttrell PWRCOM" <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have enough primary turns available to
try the new secondary without adding the LTR primary cap (but I will
give it a go).

According to JAVATC there were ~170 bps, is that high?

Thanks for the comments.

Tom.