Re: Resonance, and now magnifiers

Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com

Bert,

I think I've seen your magnifier on your webpage and noticed the
12" wide aluminum flashing transmission line. It seems that you
would have trouble with corona losses along the edges of the
flashing, considering the thinness of it. I was just wondering
you delt with this or if corona was even a problem?

David Rieben