design for small-medium size Tesla Coil

If anyone is new to the list, or a first-time builder of a Tesla coil, I'm
offering a free optimized design for a simple and compact medium size
TC.  It is powered by a 12 kV or 15 kV, 60 mA, neon sign transformer (NST)
and produces a 38 to 42 inch long sparks.

The design uses MMC caps and a used NST with a fixed 2 gap stationary
sparkgap.  Sec coil is 8 inch ID schedule 40 PVC waterpipe available
through most local plumbing supply shops.  The NST can usually be obtained
locally through a neon sign company.  Sec is wound with 200 degree C. RTAI
heavy build magnet wire available through Fay Electric Wire Co. in Chicago.

Send me a SASE envelope with $1.11 postage affixed and I will send you the
complete design data.  Envelope size should be 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913