Re: these might interest MMC makers

Original poster: "John" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

"I want a couple of those 3000V, 4.7 farad capacitors to run my electric
car. At less than a buck each that's an awful lot cheaper than
batteries!"

Sure, think cap bank!! You could crush a tanker truck!! Better stock up I
think they might go fast! ;)

The micro symbol might have been a graphic that simply didn't transport over.
Cheers,
John

Original poster: "Ed Phillips"

"The MP890 and MP89 Series polypropylene film capacitors feature
dual-metallized electrodes that provide high peak-current carrying
capabilities. With values from 0.01 to 4.7 F, the devices feature a
temperature coefficient of ­200 ±100 ppm and a dissipation factor of
0.1% max.

The devices handles voltages from 600 to 3,000 Vdc and 275 to 750 Vac in
seven different ranges. "

I want a couple of those 3000V, 4.7 farad capacitors to run my electric
car. At less than a buck each that's an awful lot cheaper than
batteries!

Ed