RE: THOR Bang energy vs. streamer length measured

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >The BPS won't affect sparks length. For real!

Wow! Now that is what I call a finding! It suggests we can easily change
John Freau's spark length formula to be independent of breakrate:

Old equation: Spark length=1.7 * sqrt(power) Only valid at 120bps

New equation: Spark length=1.7 * sqrt(Bang energy*120)

(with the caveat that you may have to wait an awfully long time to see that
long spark, at lower break rates)

I had been thinking about this for ages, but I never figured out what the
proper dependence on breakrate was.

Steve C.