Re: Help needed with voltage divider

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Marco,

You may have to pull a vacuum on the water or boil it to drive out as
much
dissolved gas as possible.  It is possible gas trapped in the walls of
the
tubing is also getting into the water over time.  I would heat it to say
50C and see if a bunch of gas shows up.  If you bleed off the air at 50C
and seal it again, any little gas left should just dissolve into the gas
starved fluid.

This is what "I think" but I don't "know" for sure.

Cheers,

          Terry"

	I still suspect enough of the glass will dissolve in the water
eventually to render it far more conductive than you want.

Ed