RE: Help needed with voltage divider

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

 > 	I still suspect enough of the glass will dissolve in
 > the water eventually to render it far more conductive than you want.
 >
 > Ed

The tube and caps are plexiglass. The electrodes and grid are of copper.
Solderings are embedded in epoxy.
This is only a 70 cm long prototype. After measuring its step response,
if satisfactory, I'll build a 3 meter long version of it.

Note that even if the fluid conductivity changes, the divider ratio
remains unchanged as the grid position is always the same. Of course the
resistance must not go too down otherwise it will load too much the TC.

Best Regards

-