RF heavy duty, double metallized, polypropylene film, low ESR, Hi-Q factor capacitors, axial leads for NST Tesla coil construction.

I will be offering RF heavy duty, double metallized, polypropylene film,
low ESR, hi-Q factor MMC style capacitors with axial leads.  Peak current
Ip is 144 Amperes with Irms avg of 8.9 Amperes.  Typical ESR of 7 milliOhms
and ESL of 29 nanoHenries.  Size is 46 mm x 20 mm with axial leads.  Good
design metallized foil suitable for high current, high frequency, and high
pulse applications --- like NST powered Tesla Coils.

For Tesla coil duty cycles, I recommend using E rms x 2.5 to match DC
value.  Example, 12 kV x 2.5 = 30 kV DC rating, so 15 pcs in each series
string with each cap rated 0.15 uF at 2 kV DC.  If you plan on running more
than 60 seconds per burst, then use Erms x 3.0 to match DC value.

Price is $2.00 per cap with minimum order of 30 pcs. per
order.  Shipping/handling is $14.75 for each separate order within CONUS.

I have 1,000 pcs on order --- contact me off-list if you want to order some
of these.  I will also have several available at our forthcoming Teslathon
on Sept. 4th.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.