Alarm system

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

When I fire up my 10" coil in the drive way it sets off home alarm systems
all over the neighborhood.   The people across the street have motion
detector lights that flash on and off like a strobe light.   I road my
bicycle around and found home alarms 3 block away that were set off.   When
I fire up my 4" coil it wipes out all TV reception in my house 125 ft away.
It will set of the home alarm on the house over on the next street about
250 ft away.   This gives me an idea.   When I go to Wal Mart I always park
my truck as far out from the build as I can its a little bit stupid to try
and park at the front door and get trapped in all that traffic.  Beside
that my legs are not broken.  When my boys are with me they have fun
setting off car alarms.  Many of the new cars have car alarm systems and we
have fun seeing how many car alarms we can set off while walking the 300 ft
walk to the building.  If you hold a quarter in the finders and tape it
against the glass window of a car with an alarm the click sound the quarter
makes on the glass sets the alarm off every time.   My boys remember which
year model cars have alarms and target them.   We went to Wal Mart the
other day and my boys set off 14 car alarms while we were walking to the
store.   When we got to the front door of Wal Mart lots of people were
standing there looking and wondering what in the world was going on with
all those car alarms going off.   I have a 5500 watt generator that I
bought from some Y2K idiot last summer.   You all remember 4 years ago when
everyone thought all the computers in the country were going to crash and
someone started the Y2K scare.   Everyone ran out and bought up every
generator there was in the United Stated and 2 years later there were 100's
of them for sale at yard sales.  I bought a nice $800.00 generator for
$100.00 last summer at a yard sale.   I was thinking of powering my 4" TC
with the generator and driving through the Wal Mart parking lot.   It might
set off every car alarm in the parking lot.  I might be able to set off 50
or 100 car alarms.   I don't know much about car alarms or home alarms so I
was wondering if anyone here knows if the alarms systems work the same?