Re: AWG 10 magnet wire sources?

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Jim,

You might try these folks:

The Coax Connection
Joe Cassata, KA9CAI
10 S 226 Meadow Lane
Naperville IL 60564
630-420-0342

Joe passed away about a year and a half ago, as reported here on the List.
I'm uncertain if his family is carrying on the business. Joe always had an
assortment of various sized magnet wire available at his booth at the
Dayton Hamfest.

Cheers,

Jon

On Jul 30, 2004, at 10:08 AM, Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Jim Lux" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>Oddly, MWS is probably a mile from where I live... And, of course, they have
>every magnet wire known to mankind, but for AWG10 they have a 10 pound
>minimum.. about $100, sales tax and shipping included.  I was looking for a
>few feet (for a matching network) and cast my bread upon the waters.

snip