Re: NSTand PT replacement xmfrs

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey guys
This discussion has no point.
It is a hobby not a competition.
In any time will be some of us that will be attracted
by the old fashion things and some of us able to
understand and push away the new techologies. Imagine
that even in our days are poeple that build Whimshurst
machines, just for their own pleasure../and damn, they
look really good.
   The tesla field is not strictly spark lenght related,
it is linked with the beauty of great old ages.:-))

teslina"

	Exactly right!  This is a hobby, none of us needs any sort of coil, so
we do whatever appeals to us.  Although I work with modern solid-state
microwave radar transmitters I also have built "old-time" transmitters
using tubes surplus from WW 1 and get a kick out of that too.  Which is
better, chocolate or brandy?

Ed