Re: More ISSTC theory stuff

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Very interesting.  I myself have a lot of experience with designing
microstrip versions of 1/4 wave transformers and similar.
Most of it involving matching 50 ohm impedance lines with large numbers of
planar antennas which are combined in parallel combinations which may result
in impedances of 10 ohms, etc... so the quarter wave transformer is a must!
I'll have to look at the some more.

Dan