Re: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

On 7 Jun 2004, at 19:55, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>
 >

 > Hello all,
 >
 > Tonight I was running my coil in the basement and to my surpise the
 > living room lights and outlets no longer work. The breaker was not
 > poped. My dad and I both fliped the breaker to no prevail. Any Idea
 > what caused this and how to correct it?
 >
 > Please help,
 >
 > John

To no "avail" perhaps? If the breaker is unpluggable, you might want
to pull it out and check it with a multimeter to see whether it realy
does still complete the circuit. There are almost no clues in your
piece which help assist in troubleshooting save that there is a
problem common to several circuits (in my country at least the
lighting circuits are fused/breakered separately from the outlet
circuits).  Did your coil strike an electrical fitting at any stage?

Malcolm