Re: Needed: SSTC History and Achievements

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Dan,

Not to rain on your parade, but as I recall, your claim to the first 3MHz
H-Bridge was documented by a schematic of the gate driver circuit only.
With the exellence you use to put into documenting your work*, it should
not be a problem to produce a couple of pictures to back the claim.

I think that it takes more than a schematic to get a place on the list you
are compiling.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

snip