Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"J & L Industrial Supply in Chicago carries them.

Tel 800-521-9520

We use these ball cutters and usually cut our grooves approx 80% x dia.
of
copper tubing.  They snap in clean at this depth.

Dr. Resonance"

	If the depth is 80% of the ball diameter that would mean the surface
slot was smaller than the size of the "tunnel" formed from the cut,
making the maching a wee bit difficult.  Do you mean that you use a ball
diameter larger than that of the tubing, or if not, how do you go about
it?

Ed