Re: Rotary SG Safety

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

 > A typical visit to a US hospital small town emergency room is around
 > $3,000.00 and that's only the beginning.  A machine shop might charge you
 > $500-$600 for a high quality RSG but that's a bargain compared to the
 > $3,000.00 that starts when you walk or are carried in the ER.

Sounds like you need to shop around for some different health insurance.  :)

Dan

 >>>Yeah!!  Terry's visits to the ER run about $100  (cuts, sprains, and
clogged up ears... till I learned about blasting them out myself at
home...) My old mom's (sodium imbalance problems due to leaky kidneys) run
about $500...

But D.C.'s heart stuff might get him into a "higher tax bracket" that our
"easy" ER stuffs...

-Terry<<<