Re: Tesla Coilers Across the USA

Original poster: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Mark,
I was going to put one together, but someone at the Geek Group made one
that is far better:
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/tcdb/index.html>http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/tcdb/index.html
There aren't that many right now, but I still press people to sign their
coils into it
(Start subliminal message:: Everybody enter your coils! This won't work
unless we have as many as possible! ::End subliminal message )
Anyways, it still has a few and it seems to be the best so far, so check it
out!

-Chris

Original poster: Mark Barlow

Hello All,

Long time reader first time writer! I was browsing the Tesla Coil WebRing
and saw this page:

http://deepfriedneon-dot-com/tesla_frame5.html

It's a list of active coilers across the UK.

I was wondering if there was a similar page for Coilers in the USA or could
one be compiled? I thought it might be a good networking tool. I simply
don't get a chance to meet enough Tesla Enthusiasts and I also think it
would be great if we could combine efforts!

Best Wishes and High Voltage to All!

Mark Barlow
Columbus, Ohio