Re: Australian and New Zealand Coilers

Original poster: Edward Wingate <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>
 >
 > Ed,
 > I will forward your message on, thanks for keeping me informed.
 > Paul

Hi Paul,

As you know from our off list e-mail, the credit is up and the
"problem", for lack of a better word, was resolved with a few reasonable
words. Kylii just hadn't gotten to it yet when I first looked at the
photo gallery page.

Thanks for your efforts.

Ed Wingate RATCB