Re: ISSTC Components

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I must second this.  Small IGBTs are more powerful than you may want to
believe.  The IGBTs you are using at the moment, David, can probably do 90"
or so in a full bridge... actually maybe more.  You just need larger coils
and push the IGBTs with 30V on the gates.  They should be able to take some
2000A i believe... even my ISSTC doing 60" only pushes 800A at MOST.  So
there really is no reason to use the big ones since you can get the smaller
ones for cheaper anyway.

Steve