From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 4:02 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: PWM Controller question

Original poster: "tcbfw" <tcbfw-at-charter-dot-net>

Dan, or anyone else that might know the answer.

Looking at your PlasmaSonic SSTC design,
more specifically the TL494 PWM Controller.
You have a feedback signal from the positive rail able to change the
frequency the circuit oscillates at, could you explain what the overall
goal
of that would be ?
I wanted to use the same controller IC, but drive an H bridge of tubes,
this
will make my positive rail in the thousand rather than hundred volt
range,
so the value of R27 thru R30 will be adjusted.
Just don't understand the need to have the frequency change with the
power .
. .

Thanks,
Phil