Re: Self-Resonant Driver Boards (DRSSTC, ISSTC, etc...) Bulk Purchase ? ? ? ? Anyone ? ? ?

Hmmmm,

I think ExpressPCB uses the latest and greatest CNC board drilling machines
with full laser DRO feedback ;-))  Like 0.0001 inch resolution on a really
bad day...  The machines self check as they run...  The chance of error is
darn near zero there ;-))

If the holes did not measure right, I would through the ruler I was using
away :o)))

Cheers,

         Terry