Free RF power caps to good home

Hi All,

I saw these in the dumpster!! =:O

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P6200014.jpg

I put 2000 volts DC across each one and they have zero leakage.  They
measure the right values.  So I think they are fine and I think the machine
they were pulled from was working.  But no guarantees ;-)))

CDM
Type 292
.0012MFD
10000 PWV
11 amps RMS
at 1000KC
292100B122J00
6589526

CDM
Type 292
.0013MFD
10000 PWV
11 amps RMS
at 1000KC
292100B132J00
6589515

CDM
Type 292
.0018MFD
10000 PWV
13 amps RMS
at 1000KC
292100B182J00
6589526

CDM
Type 292
.0024MFD
8000 PWV
15 amps RMS
at 1000KC
292100B242J00
6589526

They are 2.5 Dia. x 2.5 inches long hard phenolic(?) with machined brass
ends and a removable stud.  They appear clean and in excellent physical
condition.  These are "real" doorknob caps that love RF ;-))  Don't go over
voltage since self healing is probably not an option...  Might not like
high pulse currents...

Realizing there may be somebody out there that could put them to better use
than the seagulls at the city dump...  I would be happy to send one or all
to anyone that would have a good use for them.  Maybe a toob coil thing....

If you need them, write to me here at:

teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

With your mailing address (exactly like it needs to be written on the
mailing label so I can cut and paste it).  Be sure the subject line does
not sound like a spam ;-))  I will pay shipping in the USA so they are
truly free (with a money back guarantee :o))).  Trying to move out old junk
to make room for new junk ;-))  Give me about a week to manage to get them
sent...

It is 8:33 Sunday evening mountain time, so if your reading this a week
from now, they are probably gone ;-))  First come, first serve...  Please
tell me which one or all you want...

Cheers,

	Terry