Re: Jim Mitchell SSTC help! - How To Reply 101

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

When reading a post like the following - which
basically consists of an original post and commentary
by the current poster - normally one would expect to
find the original posters header, so we know who spoke
first, and each line in the original post would
normally be proceded by a single ">". Snipping's
great, but in this case, it's confusing. Your response
would normally not have any ">"'s. Here your responses
have a single">" followed by a double ">>", which is
somewhat confusing. While there's probably no "real"
standard, most posts seem to follow my suggestion.

Adam