Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This is the second time I've seen someone refer to
"Watts per second". What's that? A Watt is simply a
Joule per second. A Joule is energy. A Watt is power.
What would Watts/second be? Joules per second squared?

To get energy, one multiplies time with power, or
Watts * time to get something like kilowatt hours.

I'm confused.

Adam

 > Original poster: Sean Taylor <sstaylor-at-uiuc.edu>

<snip>

 > 3) Wattmeters don't give you Watts/sec,
 > just watts, that's it!

</snip>