Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

John. Your comments are good, Years passed I used 2 -5 ft dia nickel steel
sea bouy as charge collectors. The weight made that dificult. Then I used
large 55gal bear kegs on coke bottle insulators stacked 3 high on PE disks
as charge collectors. Now I just use my TC as a direct power supply for
small projects. Less space and resorces.