PSSTC Driver Boards - Need to know who has sent in payment . . .

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Regarding the bulk purchase of the PSSTC Driver Boards, I sent out a
number of messages regarding payment
instructions.  Please let me know ASAP which of you are planning on
sending payment so that I can get a final count
on board numbers.

Email:  dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com

Again, the website with complete information / schematics is here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil09.htm

Thank you
Dan