Re: Terry Gap vs. TCBOR...

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi there,
           A few inches of wire clipped into the probe does the trick
fine. The major drawback I've encoutered is a sensitivity to stray
50HZ (in NZ) e.s. fields from mains wiring etc. I built a little
50Hz series-resonant LC filter to connect across the probe to deal
with this problem.

Malcolm