From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 2:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better (Condensor Products)?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Hi Terry, what do you mean by "casually" connected together? I
understand that they (at least mine) were made of 6 series caps. Oh and
Ed if you read this, make sure that you roll the cap every month (before
using it) or so to prevent "drying" of the dielectric due to an air
bubble.

No need to get rid of those commercial caps, just use them as designed.
And when they go, build a MMC!

Regards,

David Trimmell"

	Mine haven't been rolled in at least 5 years.  Anyone have any
ideas as
to what to do before firing them up?

Ed