RE: Pole Pigs from power company?

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

T&R must be inconsistence in their policy. I surely recall a post
awhile back where a big tesla coil company reported that they were
denied service by T&R, even though they had good insurance. Maybe
others only have to incorporate, even with a cash balance of $1,
to qualify as a company to get service from T&R.

Godfrey Loudner