RE: Large Tesla Coil Design Help

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

The local electric company has about one hundreds old pigs lined up
for trucks to haul them to salvage. Maybe twenty of them are small,
but most are 250 and 500 kva brutes with cooling fins and pipes.
I've been watching one in particular for years, which I call the Captain.
With the size of his low side terminals, I bet he could pump 2000
amps easy. I wish I could somehow rescue the Captain. Maybe your
idea about a school project would work.

Godfrey Loudner