Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Ken,

The dielectric system was polypropylene film and kraft paper immersed in  a
fairly aromatic dielectric fluid. The kraft paper was apparently used to
facilitate wicking of dielectric fluid inside the capacitor rolls during
manufacture.

-- Bert --