Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: "Scott Hanson" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>

Chris -

You absolutely HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!??

Such righteous indignation about "intellectual and professional ethics"??
"Plagiarism"?  Please give us a break!

(People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ....)

"Bucket capacitors" in many forms and permutations were developed by many
experimenters years before you first pressed your tongue against a 9 volt
battery. Salt water filled, aluminum-foil lined, wine-bottle clustered,
bucket-within-a-bucket, etc, etc were all done by others long ago.

Just because the Geek Group site specifies the use of Corona beer bottles
add no new technology, breaks no new ground, provides no improvement over
past implementations, or introduces anything at all of value: its all been
done before.

Reading Kreso Bukvik's posts to the TCML over the past few months, it's
obvious he's a young experimenter who has developed a strong interest in
Tesla coils, and is doing his best to learn the technology and make sparks.
Despite the language barrier, he obviously reads and understands what's
being discussed in this forum, and is trying his best to scrape together
materials to build coils under rather difficult conditions in his native
Croatia. Given Nikola Tesla's Croatian origins, I'd think you'd be bending
over backwards to assist him rather than pompously threatening some
"international litigation".

As far as I can tell, the ideas, concepts, materials, implementations,
configurations, test data, etc, etc, discussed on this list are all provided
freely for the free, universal, unencumbered benefit of all.

If you have developed something so new, so revolutionary, so far beyond the
current state-of-the-art, then patent it and freely pursue "plagiarists" and
others who seek to infringe your intellectual property.

Otherwise .....

Scott Hanson