Re: varable voltage transformer made from electric motor

Original poster: Sean Taylor <sstaylor-at-uiuc.edu>

I had been looking for something like this, since I think I remember
someone else posting something about it a while back on the list.  Anyway,
please post it, or email it to me direct!

Sean Taylor