Re: Image legality

Original poster: "Terry Blake" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi all,

Here are the original posts that presented this image.  It clearly did not
originate from the Geek Group and was posted without any claims.

How is it that the Geeks are claiming rights to this image?
Did you actually claim all rights to this image from Jaime?

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/February/msg01056.html

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/February/msg01081.html

It is kinda like how Apple claims Microsoft stole the look-and-feel of the
Apple user interface, but of course they both stole it from Xerox.

Geeks, you may want to rethink your position on this.

Cheers.

Terry Blake