Re: Fritz vs TCBOR -- initial results in...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Bart,

Yes.  Your photo detailing 3rd notch quenching looks
just like the trace I show for the TCBOR.  I noticed
the peculiarity in the Terry gap trace only showing
half the modulation envelope.  That's why I stated in
my original post (in this thread) that it was either
1st or 2nd notch quenching and I needed you guys to
help figure that one out.  I probably need to try to
get a complete trace during a Fritz gap firing in my
system.

The purpose of this was to show Luke what would happen
in my particular system if I tried each gap at a
similar spacing.

-Brett