RE: TC Spark Energy

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Gary,

 > Since John is asking about Joules, this implies he is talking about
 > single-shot operation.  While this may be useful for quantifying
 > efficiency in that mode of operation, single-shot operation is not
 > something most of us are equipped to do.  A DC power supply is needed.

After I posted my similar response I realized that each streamer could be
considered a single shot.  The dimensional analysis could be viewed as:

terminal_output_power / resonant_frequency = individual_streamer_energy

So you are right about the single shot, but it also can be applied to an
operating coil.

Dave