Re: Liquid properties

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Im guessing that you want to submerge your spark gap....    if you are,
most everything has been tried, hobby wise, semi professional wise, and
extremely professional wise.....  things like near total vacuum, hi
pressured liquid hydrogen, SF6, oils, inert gasses, nobel gasses, Pure
water...

the voltages and amperages we use can make a Plasma cutter look inept...
besides   air is cheap and pleanytful  :)

Scot D