RE: Magnetic quenching.

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Terry,

This looks like a good meter.  Does it have an output for connecting to a
DAQ switch?  I suppose it really isn't all that important since power is
fairly consistent, but it would be nice.  If I don't find something better,
I'll buy this unit.  Thanks again for your suggestions.

Dave