RE: MMC bleed resistors

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Here's what bargain bleed resistors can do to an MMC:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/burnt_mmc.jpg

Adam

<http://www.geocities-dot-com/fireba8104/Temppicture/capdamage.jpg>http://www.geocities-dot-com/fireba8104/Temppicture/capdamage.jpg